Maybe you’ve been married for a while and the conversation has run dry. Maybe you’re newly married or engaged and want to know your partner at a deeper level. Or maybe you two are so busy and want to have deep conversations but don’t know where to start or have the time to think up thought provoking questions.
Whatever stage your marriage is in, we have come up with 50 fun and thought provoking questions to ask each other on date night. Find a quite place, get comfy, light some candles, follow the instructions below and let the conversation begin!
For a sampling of some of the questions look further down the post.
To download a date night ready printable PDF of all 50 question with instructions included, purchase below. Take this date night wherever your hearts’ desire!
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- If you had to choose one superpower, which would you choose and why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your favorite movie/book line?
- Choose one: wisdom, love, fame or fortune?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you spend the money on?
- If you were on a deserted island and could only bring three items, what would they be?
- If there was a fire in the house, what would be the first thing you would grab?
- Choose one: beach, forest, desert, mountains or city?
- What’s your favorite story to tell?
- If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be?
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
- If there was no electricity, what would you do for entertainment?
- What’s your favorite compliment you’ve gotten from someone?
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned in life?
- What is your view of failure?
- What habit do you want to break?
- If you got a month off from work and had all of the money in the world, where would you go, what would you see and what would you like to do?
- If you met someone new, what’s the first impression you want to make?
- If you could sum up your life to one sentence in a fortune cookie, what would it say?
- If you could choose a past president – dead or alive – to come back and be president again, who would you pick?
- What’s the scariest situation you’ve ever been in?