Do you need more intimacy in your marriage? Or are you newly married and want to know the romantic side of your partner? Or do you want to keep the flame going in your relationship and could use some creative ideas? Either way, talking a pause in the day and carving out time to talk, focus on each other, and even find out something new you didn’t know about your partner will build intimacy in your relationship.
Wherever your marriage is at, we have come up with 50 (some fun, some sexy, some thought provoking, but all romantic) questions to ask each other on date night. Find a quiet place, get comfy, light some candles, follow the instructions below and let the conversation begin!
For a sampling of some of the questions look further down the post.
To download a date night ready printable PDF containing all 50 questions with instructions included, purchase below. Take this date night wherever your hearts’ desire!
- What makes you feel the most loved?
- What’s your dream date night?
- What’s your favorite romance movie?
- What’s your favorite meal to cook for date night?
- What kind of music puts you in the mood?
- What’s the number one thing that you think makes a relationship last?
- What do you love most about me?
- What setting do you think makes the perfect date night atmosphere?
- What physical action or gesture do you find romantic?
- Who do you think makes a great example for a relationship and why? (Can be a celebrity couple or someone you know.)
- What was your first impression of me when we met?
- If you had your choice for date night would you rather 1) stay at home and have a candlelit dinner, 2) Dress up and go to a concert, or 3) explore the great outdoors and go on a hike together?
- What physical feature of mine is your favorite?
- What’s your favorite way I touch you?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world with me with no monetary restrictions, where would we go?
- What song do you think of when you think of me?
- Is there anything about me you might not know but want to know?
- If you could describe me in only one word, what would it be?
- What was your favorite part about our first kiss?
- When and what was the first moment you knew you were in love with me?
- What’s your most favorite outfit I wear?
- What’s your favorite restaurant for date night?
- What could I do to improve our relationship?
- What about me first attracted you?
- What’s been one of the funniest times we’ve had together?